Saturday 20 April 2019

Weekend Coffee Share

Join us for some coffee time!


Has been a while since we participated in Weekend Coffee Share.  Being the run up to Easter weekend it was busier than usually this week. Trying to squeeze in time to get Easter goodies.  Discussing how not to go overboard for Easter. Decision was have a set amount and not enter the stores until you knew what you were picking up. No wandering around putting all and sundry in the cart.  One bunny per child and eggs scattered around the house.  The non-chocolate item was summer pajamas for everyone. That was fun picking out colors and themes for each child.  I felt good this year knowing I didn’t overspend and where wouldn’t be tons of sweets around the house.

Time to start swapping the winter clothes out. Have a bag for goodwill near the closet and tossing anything I don’t want to see next winter. In the past, I put items away knowing I didn’t enjoy wearing, but they still fit and a good piece.  Winter rolls around again and out it comes back into circulation. Again not feeling it when I wear it, but oh well it still fits. Nope this year a few items are heading to goodwill. I will NOT be wearing items I don’t feel good in next winter. 

Also looking at summer/spring gaps in the wardrobe.  Need new summer walking shoes for sure. Always like to pick up a few pretty tops in the latest colors. We had some damp cold days this week so still have the winter coat out and on. What I always look forward to the most is bare legs in the summer.  I’m hoping by May my legs will be bare – hoping is the keyword here. I’m being optimistic!

That is the short version of what has been going on this week. Hope everyone is having a good week.  Long weekend for me so excited about that!



No comments:

Post a Comment