Friday 24 May 2019

If you could have lunch with anyone who would it be?

If you could have lunch with one person who would it be?  We decided to tackle this and each write a post on our lunch date.

We were having drinks when this conversation came up. Looking for posts ideas and talking about how bad we have been posting.  Biggest thing was time and where it is going. No idea.

I would have brunch with Elsie and Emma from A beautiful mess.  I know this seems superficial but why not?  They have created my favorite blog - are women my own age and just seem to be doing it. At this time I want an upbeat, creative conversation.  Maybe if you ask me next month I'd pick someone else.

We've having brunch at Elsie home - which I love.  Take her home tours. We're talking about how they started. Where they get their ideas and energy.  I want to know how they overcame the fear of heading out on their own. We're discussing safety nets.  How they sustain their creative business and get affiliates. Where they see their selves in five years. Ten years?

Of course we are also talking about decor and I'm pleading for them to come to my place and decorate it.  Both their homes are bright and full.  Elsie has a glass collection I envy.  I find I get excited talking to creative people.  There is an energy about them and I always leave thinking about possibilities.  This is why I want to have brunch with them!! Oh Emma made brunch which was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment