Some of us are struggling with so much time at home. How do we entertain our children? Partner? Ourselves? Some of us are working from home and trying to maintain a routine. Here are suggestions. Stay safe everyone. We are all in this together.
1. If working from home DON’T stay in your pjs. Make an effort to shower and get dressed. Make sure you are drinking water and staying hydrated. Take a lunch break – which means leaving your laptop and moving. If you can squeeze time head outside for a walk to break your day. Seriously you will be fresher and more productive because of this.
2. Purge and organize. Start your spring cleaning.
3. Children – get them writing grandparents, aunts, uncle and/or favorite people letters and drawings.
4. Plant some seeds and start your gardening now. Get the kids involved with the planting and what they want to grow.
5. Do a puzzle the larger the better!
6. All those pictures you have been taking – head on-line to Walmart or Costo or wherever and do a hardcover book. Maybe of a trip? The year in the life of.
7. Free on-line classes – come on they are out there
8. Call a friend. Call a parent. Call a grandparent. Call period.