Sunday 25 February 2018

Weekend Coffee Share !!

wordswag_15073188796611453091488.png

Last weekend in February! WTF happened. Again! Busy week with work, home and not enough play. No play during the week leads to grumpy weekend when errands and house-hold chores eat into two days. Taking a few minutes to #weekendcoffeeshare (head over to Eclecticali to get all the info) as feel I can hopefully regroup after this.

Errands yesterday noticed not only St. Patrick's Day items around but Easter! Well, to be honest I noticed the Easter items last week and just avoided the aisle. I mean really? I think St. Patrick's stuff was out before Valentine's Day was cleared away?  Are we that money hungry we can't let one holiday (I use that term extremely loosely) end before starting the next money grab? 

That was my Saturday. Today housework right after I finish another cup of coffee and calm down from my above rant. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment