Sunday 24 September 2017

Weekend coffee share - summer over !!

If we were having coffee I would be ranting that I was NOT, absolutely NOT, ready for summer to be ending.  I have sleeveless tops I have not made the most of, cute short skirts I have hardly worn and well, shoes I am still enjoying. My nails are still looking reasonable good and I do NOT want to have to encase when in shoes. I am not ready for summer to be ending.

Yes, I have sweaters and boots I enjoy, but not yet.  I want another month of summer to truly feel I have made the most out of my summer outfits.  That being said - I always feel I have made the most out of my winter clothes. I am usually tired of them before the end of winter, which seems never ending.

So please give me few more weeks of summer weather. I will wear the sweater to work in the cooler mornings, but let it be hot and sunny by 9 am and I swear I'll not complain this year about winter. I will actually embrace my cords and bulky sweaters. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment