Thursday 15 October 2020

Setting an intention

 We came across this setting our intentions and wanted to share.  Resolutions versus Intention.  The thought of setting a resolution has always been hard.  I usually fail and keep setting the same on year after year.  Eat better. Lose weight.  Exercise routine. Within three months (if not sooner) I'm done. I might try again off and on during the year but it is usually a done deal my resolution failed.

This intention sounds more doable and maybe even fun!  The site says four months is good and even shows us show to set an intention. It doesn't have to be firmly set (and shouldn't be) like a resolution. It is more like something to work on or towards.

I'm going to set an intention to work on for the rest of the year.  Two and half months - so doable. Not sure what yet will go through the progress and keep you posted.

Let me know what you think and if you set an intention what it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment